Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another week gone!

Where has July gone? It is the 17th of July. I can't believe time has gone so fast. I have several projects I've decided to work on. The first project is to put in more solid and permanent shelves in the sewing room/bedroom upstairs. I have the shelves that we took out of our pantries when we remodeled the kitchen and so decided to use them. I have a picture in my head of how I want the shelves to look, but don't have a clue how to make it happen without doing some real woodworking. I told Ken what I wanted done and he told me how we can do it and he will help by cutting the wood for me. So, my project for today changed to cleaning and organizing the room instead of building shelves.

Here is the list of my projects:
Build shelves in East half of closet in upstairs guest room/sewing room
Clean out desk and organize sewing supplies onto shelves
Make curtains for upstairs guest room
Move Amy's twin bed upstairs when she moves on the 31st
Sew outfits for Katie for her birthday

Empty storage pallet in NW basement room
Move 2nd twin bed into NW basement room
Move Vanity into guest room in basement (Lee's old room)

Paint ceiling upstairs to make it all one color
Faux paint kitchen with cream paint sponged off
Paint south wall, dividing wall and hall way with white exterior semi-gloss paint
Paint west wall
Paint both bathrooms upstairs

Goal - to accomplish the above before Labor Day! Now, making time to accomplish it all!!

No comments: